Terms of Wallace Sacks Monthly £500 Voucher Prize Draw
THE PRIZE - £500 voucher for use in one single transaction on www.wallacesacks.com The voucher expires 30 days after issue. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion or discount.
1. The prize draw is only open to persons aged 18 and over (at the time of entry). Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of MuWallace Sacks are not eligible to enter.
3. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any way with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other Social Network. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition - entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
5. Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary. The END DATE is thelast day of each month that theprize draw is run in. The winner(s) of the prize draw will be notified by email within 14 days of the End Date. It is the responsibility of entrants to notify Wallace Sacks of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required. Wallace Sacks will have the right to disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
6. The winner of the prize will be selected at random by independent judges or a random number generator (computer algorithm). The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
7. The winner’s Name and Location will be disclosed by Wallace Sacks on its Social Media Sites and by email to its database after the End Date. By entering the prize draw, you expressly agree to permit such disclosure if you are the winner.
8. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
9. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
10. Wallace Sacks reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
11. The Prize should be claimed by the relevant winner within 7 days of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by Wallace Sacks of that, or any other, right or remedy.
13. Wallace Sacks reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.