These are absolutely
(Review by Magnolia)
A wonderful duvet.
(Review by Nicola)
A great product
(Review by Rebecca)
We love speaking to our customers on the phone and answering your questions but we'd also like to save you the bother and expense of a call. So, here are answers to the question that we are most commonly asked:
How long will my order take to reach me?
What is your delivery charge?
I got part of my order where is the rest?
Do I need to be at home to receive the delivery?
How do I return an item for exchange?
* There is no need to telephone us when sending a return
* Fill out the Returns form enclosed with your order noting whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
* There is a peel off FREEPOST label on your delivery note. Please stick this label on your parcel and put it in a post box or take it to a Post Office.
* All goods returned to Wallace Sacks from within the UK are returned FREE of charge. This excludes rugs which are returned at customer's cost.
* You will receive your refund credit, or exchange order (when in stock) within 2 to 3 weeks after you post the goods back to us.
* Please note that refunds bought as presents can only be given to the original payer, and if you decide to swap an item, we can't stop the payer knowing.
At checkout you have asked for my Card Verification Number. What is this?
CVV is Creditcard Validation Value. This is the 3 or 4 digit code printed or embossed on the back of Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards and on the front of American Express cards. This is required as an extra security measure against card fraud.
What guarantee do you offer?
We have a 28 day no quibble guarantee on all products.
Your products are often very cheap, are they seconds?
None of our products are seconds unless clearly stated in the copy.
We have very good relationships with our factories in Egypt and China and are able to pass on the great deals that we get from them directly to you.
If you receive a product not sold as a second that you think is a second then send it back to us. We have a 28 day no quibble guarantee.
What is the difference between an Oxford pillowcase and a housewife pillowcase?
How deep are your fitted sheets?
Our fitted sheets will fit a maximum mattress depth of 22.5cm/9inch. Remember if you have a mattress cover to include this in your measurement.
Will I have to iron my Egyptian cotton bedding?
In short, yes. Any 100% cotton bedding will generally need ironing. There are, however, a few little tricks that can help reduce the need for ironing.
Click here for washing tips
Can you send swatches of material so I can check the colour?
Unfortunately, we are unable to send swatches of materials but we do understand that sometimes you may see variations in the colour of the actual product compared to that shown on the website. This is why we have a 28 days no quibble guarantee. If you don’t like the colour just send it back.
If you have any questions that are not answered here please call Customer Services on 0845 200 1889 and we will be pleased to provide you with the information you need.
|Here are some other articles we've written that you may also find useful:|
|How to use this website||Egyptian cotton laundering tips||Why Egyptian cotton?||What duvet should I buy?||Bedding size charts|